Wednesday 21 March 2007

Roma regard United with respect

After eliminating France's finest in the last round, AS Roma turn their attention to the English Premiership's top team when they welcome Manchester United FC to the Stadio Olimpico for their UEFA Champions League quarter-final first leg. Roma's victory against Olympique Lyonnais in the first knockout round carried them into the last eight of Europe's élite club competition for the first time since 1984 and should ensure they are not short of confidence going into their first meeting with United.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In April I'll go to Manchester to see and follow my Team. I think that Old Trafford is the better stadium in the World. I'll follow my Team everywere, but I've no much money :(

I wish I'll post one photo :)

Anonymous said...

For feelings there's no money excuse man.....anyway I would love to go there.....:(